Back in Town X 2
Met a friend who's back in town (SG) for a nice long lunch before I head back to town (HK)... Missed a few chances to see this friend in the past few months coz we've been flying back to Sg at different time... It has always been so close yet so far... so it's such a relief that we made it this time - My friend arrived in the morning, we met for lunch, and I had to head to airport for my flight right after lunch... It's just how close we were to miss the chance again...
Great food... good company... that really made my day...
The flight was good too... flew CX this time... and I finally managed to catch the movie "The holiday"...
The flight was good too... flew CX this time... and I finally managed to catch the movie "The holiday"...
Jude Law is just so good looking! Even when he was sobbing away after "Amanda" (Cameron Diaz) left for home at the end of the holiday... He's simply gorgeous!Was talking to a friend here about my work and all of a sudden I realise just how much I need a holiday... Probably a break will make me feel happier... And there is a place I wanna be at next Friday!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home