Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Sunday, May 06, 2007

There's Something About Mary Jane

Went to watch Spiderman 3 the folks from TCC today.


A pretty long show. What caught my attention wasn't the big fight between spiderman and the bad guys, but Mary Jane.


There was this scene where Mary Jane got fired from the show she was doing. She went to look for Peter Parker at his place. But before she could say a thing, Peter had to run off to save someone. All he said before he left was a quick "sorry" with a shrug.

And there was another scene where there was this "spiderman day" event at the park where Mary Jane wanted to tell Peter about what happened. And Peter didn't really give her a chance to say anything. In the end, all Mary Jane could say was "I'm proud of you".

Yet another scene - Mary Jane wanted to talk to Peter. Again, before she could said a thing, Peter went "I know how you feel" and started making his assumption.

I can almost feel how she must have felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home