Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stay Home Weekend

My right upper eye lid is now swollen... It all started yesterday afternoon but it was just very mild... so I thought it would be okay by the time I wake up this morning... But to my horror, when I woke up this morning, it got so swollen that I can only open 60% of my right eye... and it's quite painful when I blink... Went to see doctor immediately got came back with 3 types of tablets/ pills and a tube of eye cream...

Look really terrible now so I've declared this weekend stay home weekend...

p.s.: Signed up for Indian dance class... starting next Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Lomo said...

hey girl, sorry to hear abt ur eye. hope u get well soon..

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home