Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Islander Life

I'm moving... For real this time... Gonna move to my friend GL's place in 2 weeks' time... She's renting out her spare room to me as temporary accomodation for the time being til things are more firmed up...

The place is in Park Island (珀麗灣)... sounds ulu right? Gonna be an hour journey to work in the future... but I'm totally in love with the place after my first visit there today...

The moment I stepped into Park Island, I thought I'm going to some chalet or something... Clear sky, blue sea, fresh air and loads of greenary...


This is the living room... Bright and spacious...


The kitchen... Very well equipped with stove and microwave oven and washing machine (hidden in the cabinet!)


The bathroom... My first bathtub since I moved out of HK 17 years ago! I'm going to get some bubble bath!


And my room-to-be (Er abit messy now with GL's stuff but we will clear them)...


Oh btw, the living room actually has a little seaview!

And the night view of 青馬大橋 from the estate is just beautiful...

After viewing the place, I'm actually more motivated to pack my stuff... Haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home