Bye Bye & Other Random Thoughts...
My last day seemed like another ordinary working day - just with a nice team lunch and some photo taking...
Two years seem to fly by so quickly... Perhaps a little too quickly...
Over the past two days, two different people (both older and whom I respect) said the same thing to me:
"Don't take life too seriousness. It's more important to let go and just be happy."
*Shrug*
I know... but it's easier said than done yah? And I probably know too many of my personality flaws... But knowing and being able to do anything about it are two quite different things...
Been raining so much both yesterday and today that I don't feel like going anywhere... Just spent my time sleeping, watching tv and packing (or at least attempting to)...
p.s.: apparently many places are flooded... even Disney Land is closed... guess I can only stay home...

1 Comments:
Hey Xy! Where are you going next? Back to Singapore?
Post a Comment
<< Home