Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Out of the Blue

I was doing last minute ironing this morning when I suddenly thought about my neighbours from 18 years ago when I first moved to SG...

There was this little boy who was then around 3 years old... cute little boy whom I used to play with... He must be a young chap who's just reach his twenties... probably in army or something... And I felt really old... And then I recalled that I was still a kid also when I played with him...

And then there was the old auntie from next door... and I wonder if she is still around or gone to be with the Lord...

And I thought about my English tutor... it was the only year in my life I had private tuition... she's perhaps the kindest and most patient person I've ever seen... and I wonder how she is doing now...

Okay this is super random... maybe because I had yet to have my cup of coffee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home