Nephew's Baby Shower
My nephew is almost 1 month old! We just had round 1 baby shower for him today at his paternal grandparents' place... Round 2 coming soon this week with my family...
Anyway, I went today as my family's "representative"... My nephew got his hair shaved off a few days ago... This is before...
And this is after... Botak!
My niece, other than getting a bit jealous of the attention that her little brother is getting, enjoyed herself too...
Watching cartoon channel...
=======================
同場加映: Dove Lathering Oil Make-up Remover
I found the Dove make-up remover which was recommended in 女人我最大 in Singapore!
I tried looking it up at Sasa but couldn't find.... And guess what? In the end I found it at Simei Eastpoint NTUC... They have this Dove promo shelf with all the new Dove products e.g. facial cleansing foam which were previously available in Japan only... Even for this make-up remover, the product label is in Japanese...
It doesn't feel like make-up removal oil actually... No oily feeling at all! It cleans pretty well... According to 女人我最大, the foam is supposed to be fine enough to clean the pores...
The only bad thing is that while it claims to be suitable for removing eye make-up, it's unable to clean off my mascara and it also irritates my eyes... My favourite eye make-up remover is still the L'Orael one...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home