Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Goodbye Singapore... HK Here I Come!

Last night in Singapore... Not exactly feeling sad coz I know I'll come back often and visit... and we'll keep in touch via phone and internet...

Been in training for the last 3 days and already I feel there are just so many things to learn... many innovative research methods... the healthcare industry... issues specific to pharma researches... and the more senior stuff are just so good at what they are doing! Looking forward to learn from them!

It's good that people move around the different offices a lot so everyone can understand how it feels to be away from home... there are 2 Malaysian in HK offices, 2 Hong Kongers and 1 Singaporean in Taiwan offices... And Singapore office is made up of Singaporeans, Malaysians and some ang mos... complicated huh? haha...

Will probably be offline for a while til I get my Internet access in HK... See you guys online again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home