Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Friday, August 18, 2006

Thank God I Did The Right Thing

Yah... the title says it all...

Anyway, popped by to RP for lunch with Baby, Jas (and Orange) and the 2 Mr Sims... Had a great time with them, except that I couldn't help but sense that the 2 Sims were tired and down... really pray that things will get better for them...

As I walked out of RP today, I realise that it's a really nice campus... the lawn gives it a very relaxing feel... How come I've never felt that way while I was there? Hmmm...

1 Comments:

Blogger ivy said...

i felt the effect of the lawn and the entire 'campus in the park' feeling one evening when i was just feeling blue, and headed for a walk around lawn area.

i think i really love nature - the grass, the sea and the sky.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home