Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sweet Treats & More

During the course of the day, another student from my G253 class msn me and said that she has something for me... popped by her class after lunch and she gave me this kueh that her mum has made... So sweet hor?

There's this mini chiffon cake with coconut... and also this yam "ang gu kueh" made of agar agar... very yummy...



In the late afternoon, my students from the marketing CCA threw a little farewell for me... had a great time chatting with them... realise how much they grew and developed in the past 2 years...
After everything, I had dinner with KW and Baby... KW drove to Bukit Timah Hawker Center to get our favourite carrot cake and beancurd jelly, then we went to West Coast Park to makan and chit chat... Not that I've been to West Coast Park before (except that workplace health promotion thingie last year), but it feels like those days back in uni and it's such a nostalgic feeling... I'm so gonna miss times like this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home