Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So Sweet!

That's referring to my students from G253-W35E...

I had my last lesson with one of my class today... The students were really sweet... people who are habitually late made it a point to be in class on time... and the girls even prepared farewell gifts for me - a small pillow/cushion and a photo frame - handmade!


So sweet right? Awww...

Had a good time with them after class, eating ice-cream, taking picture, showing them my office... I'll miss them...

Anyway, my new boss called today about my accomodation... she was telling me about this suite she was looking at... within walking distance from office in Causeway Bay... near Sogo... rent is reasonable... have a small TV, fridge, table... and a double bed!!! Now I can provide free accomodation for my friends! (but ladies only hor...)

Hope can close the deal... *keeping my fingers crossed*

3 Comments:

Blogger ivy said...

can you insert a tagboard or something?
very tedious when baby wanna leave a love note you know?

don't make me start chanting like those artsey people. haha!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Belief in Life said...

Yah, tt's so sweet and quite well-made (from the foto)!

Act, more int in the free accom..so yah, hope u can close the deal too! Haha...vested interest! =) Hv fun packing and cya on Sat!

8:33 AM  
Blogger XY said...

[Belief in life] I hope can get it too but no confirmation today! Probably coz of typhoon in HK...

[Baby] Don't you ever try to speak like those arty farty folks!

"May I be so privileged as to occupy one line in your MSN Messenger window?"

Argh

Having said that, I don't know how to add a tagboard lah. And I think demand will be v low.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home