Aww...
Today is my last lesson with G253-2E36Q... Another very sweet bunch that makes me go aww...
As usual, I'll go into class around 8.15am, switch on the light (they can survive without light!), say hi to the early birds, and set up my comp... when I was done and finally looked up at the whiteboard, the 4 big words on the board almost caused a tear in my eyes...
"Thank You Miss Leung"
Very touched. But it's only the beginning...
A girl in the class came in with 愛心早餐 for me...

It's jackfruit mousse cake from the cafe she works at... Very yummy... Very smooth texture with bits of jackfruit in it... According to my student, it's Mr Goh Chok Tong's wife favourite...
After second meeting, I brought my big tub of ice-cream down to treat the class... thank God it's enough to feed everyone... and WM, my student who works at haagen dazs, displayed his superior skill in scoping ice-cream which makes all our jaws drop...
While I was eating ice-cream, the students dished out the present they prepared for me... it's a white zara shawl, along with a card... and on the envelop they drew a cute portray of me...

A closer look at the card...

They even note the way I wrap my shawl around... Observant kids! Really gonna miss them...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home