上海灘 (Part III)
30th Oct (Mon)
Called up the doctors in the morning and, to our horror, one of them has a surgery to do today. So B went to the hospital to wait for him while I headed to the other hospital to interview the other doctors.
Luck was on my side as I found one of the doctors once I arrived. He's really a gentleman and helped to contact the other doc as well. But then I still have to wait quite a bit coz there were many patients they have to see. My first encounter with mainland hospital - the consultation room was pretty small and crowded, and had to be shared by a few doctors. The interviews went pretty smoothly and it was a bonus that one of the doctors was quite cute. Hee.
Gave B a call after that and she still couldn't find the doctor. Got really worried. But since there's nothing I can do about it, I went to 人民廣場 to walk around while waiting for B.


Also went to 南京路 to look look see see. At 永安, this performer was playing saxophone up in the balcony and alot of people were crowding around down on the street to watch. Cool!

Also managed to grab some 牛肉餅 to fill my stomach (didn't have anything since breakfast)... the skin is really really crispy!

Thank God she finally managed to catch the doctor later. Work's finally over and it's time for fun!
Went to check out the 金華火腿 for B's mum at food stores such as 上海第一食品 and 三陽. There's a huge crowd outside 三陽 for their 重陽糕, which is only available during 重陽節 period.
After that we went to 吳越人家 for dinner. They serve a mean 排肉面. Delicious!

After dinner we went to 外灘 to admire its night scene. This is like the prettiest part of Shanghai. From there you can see 明珠塔 at Pudong. Nice hor?

Also saw the famous 和平飯店...


More nice buildings along 外灘...



So pretty hor? 美到~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home