Of Macho Man and 湯圓
Today is 冬至... our office closed early for everyone to go home and prepare for winter festival... So everyone was in holiday mood already... Peggy and I went to have salad for lunch at Pret... Guess who we saw there? We met 王敏德!

He was queueing in front of us when we were buying takeaway for Amy... He's pretty tall (I'm around his shoulder) with broad shoulder... 真的好man 喔~
Suppose to meet a friend for dinner but was last minute cancelled... so I went to the supermarket to buy stuff to cook myself a nice 冬至 meal... and I made 湯圓 for dessert too...

That's my 湯圓 in 杏仁糊... looks good hor? That's before the 湯圓 started leaking and all the peanut and sesame filling came out... Taste quite decent but somehow it still feel different when you eat it alone... Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home