Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Monday, January 15, 2007

Move It!

Yes! I'm moving from Hung Hom to Telford Garden (德福花園) in Kowloon Bay...

The apartment belongs to my friend and her husband... her husband is a Singaporean and he has recently moved back to Singapore to work... as for my friend, she's a typical hyperactive Hong Konger who can't get used to Singapore's way of life... so the solution is for her to stay in Hong Kong and travel to Singapore every one or two months to visit her hubby... and it would be a waste to keep the apartment unoccupied when she's away...

So she's renting out the extra room in the apartment to me... we can keep each other company... I can look after the place when she's away and I can have the whole apartment to myself by paying one room rental... win-win hor?

Telford Garden, though further from my workplace than Hung Hom, is a much nicer place to stay in... it's safer (there's security guard for every block), it's next to the MTR station, and it has got a HUGE shopping mall next to it - with cinema, IKEA, Espirit, HMV, and many many many other shops... Now I'll really have to keep an eye on my spending...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home