New Territories Half Day Tour
Went to interview a doctor at Tuen Mun Hospital this morning... that place is so freaking ulu... I had to take MTR train to change to KCR railway to change to Light Rail to get there... and I took a grand total of one and a half hour to reach there from my place... It's worst than travelling from Sengkang to Boon Lay...
Wanna know how far I travelled? Click here and count how many stops are there from Kowloon Bay (along Kwun Tong line) to Siu Hong (KCR West Rail)... And then count the number of stops I took back to office from Siu Hong to Causeway Bay (Island line)
-------------------------------------------------
Had to wake up earlier than usual this morning so I decided to reward myself with breakfast at McDonalds... they are selling some 扭蛋 toys along with the value meal and I can't help but to get this for my sister...
My Melody 扭蛋!!!
p.s.: but you'll have to wait til nov/ dec to see it lah, sis....

1 Comments:
wah~~ thank you leh! \(^o^)/
Post a Comment
<< Home