In the Mood for Shopping
Not the mood I'm supposed to be in when my luggage is already quite packed...
Yet I bought a top from Zara, a top from Giordano and 2 pairs of shoes from Charles & Keith last weekend... *shake head*
And now my eyes are on this...

I've been giving myself so many excuses to get the Wii console:
(1) I am finally getting my pay for my last freelance consultancy job done in SG after chasing for payment for so many months
(2) I've managed to save up a bit the past few months when all my salary goes to my HK bank account and I've been surviving on budget with my SG account
(3) I actually saved 1 air ticket home this year
(4) It would be so much fun when my friends come around to my apartment and we can all play Wii together
(5) I can "exercise" at home just by playing tennis or bowling or whatever on Wii
Hmmm......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home