Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Friday, June 01, 2007

Everyday is Mother's Day

On leave today... been wanting to take a day off to take a break, basically don't do anything and just slack... But mum mentioned in the afternoon that she wanted to take a look at the new AMK Hub, so I made a trip down to AMK with my mum (and okay with that I "abandoned" the folks at RP whom I'm supposed to la-teh with)...

Okay AMK Hub may not be my kind of mall but I truly enjoy spending time with my mum... Just walking around and doing boliao stuff together... I'll miss time like this when I'm back in HK...
There's a huge huge NTUC hypermart and a fairly big foodcourt... Surprise finding in the foodcourt - there's the famous 泰豐 hokkien mee (the one where the hawker wears a straw hat... the same one at Wisma foodcourt)!!


My mum enjoying the yummy hokkien mee...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What a striking resemblance!

11:48 PM  
Blogger ivy said...

yah..to think you abandoned your precious baby!!! =(

8:19 PM  
Blogger XY said...

[ivy] Aiyah not that I wanna abandon you lah... really long time never go out with my mum and happen she can take half day leave...

[gz] Really?! :) People always say we don't look alike leh!!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home