Freaky...
I wanna thank God a million times I am not in Chicago or anywhere near that place...
Cicada nymphs can wait no longer
By John Biemer and Courtney Flynn
Tribune staff reporters
Published May 8, 2007
Like a scene from a science-fiction movie, red-eyed insects are popping up now in freshly turned gardens, squirming beneath logs and stones and digging tunnels as they plot their escape.
After a 17-year wait, a few cicadas are making an early break from the subterranean world. If scientific predictions hold, the insects will appear en masse in the Chicago area May 22.
Read full article here.
Apparently the cicada is coming again, this time in Chicago...
Imagine millions of bugs all over the place... I think it's more gross than the huge flies in Australia during summer... And just imagine they've been staying right underneath the ground you step on for 17 years...
Yiks!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home