Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Change Change Change

Didn't do much this weekend... basically trying to catch up on sleep and just be a couch potato most of the time... Spent bulk of the time in the neighbourhood... Good to take a good look at the place coz perhaps it would be quite different when I come back again next time...


Introducing this weird looking tree just around the corner... It used to look quite normal when I first moved in to the neighbourhood... along the way there's this extra branch that start sticking out on top and it just sticks out more and more... what an AA (attention seeking) tree... haha...

As you can see, the black that I stay in and those around are painted red and pink... At first I find it a little too girlie but I guess I've grew to like it over time...


As with any other HDB flats, they are going to repaint the whole neighbourhood... it's going from spinky pink to moody blue... This is work in progress at the block opposite mine... the original pink colour on the left and the blue part on the right is newly painted...


I still think pink looks nicer but I guess I should just be contented that they didn't paint some ugly colours (you know what I mean)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home