好久不見
What a day... Met/ talked to a grand total of 3 people whom I haven't seen for ages in one day...
First was W... a JC friend whom I haven't spoken to since we left JC... apparently he went to the states to study and is now back in SG to work... He managed to contact me online and we talked briefly on msn... He said he found the "book of craps" I got for him in J2 (because he's such a crappy person) when he was packing his room! I almost forgot about that book!
Went to the gym in the afternoon and met this girl from my secondary school choir when I was in the changing room (wearing nothing but a towel around me!)... This girl is now an industrial designer who wanna venture overseas...
And then there's this ex-colleague which I met outside the gym... He has also left my former employer for greener pasture... apparently happier where he is now...
Met so many "long-time-no-see" people at one shot... feel so funny and weird and don't-know-what-to-say all at the same time...
Anyway, went to Kinokunya and bought a book by 蔡康永 aka 小S's partner in crime in the Taiwanese talk show 康熙來了... The book is about him "running away" to LA to study films... I like what he wrote on the cover...
"人生必需要有一次的自我放縱"
Think about it...
------------------------------------------------------------------
同場加映: 我最愛的Blog
Other than my friends' blogs... I've been reading some blogs from Yahoo HK...
My number one favourite is Mami-mama .. It's written by the wife of this guy who sit a few cubicles away from me in HK... She blogs about the two little ones in the family... There are lots of pics of their 2 cute children and they are really super cute!! This blog is now number one on Yahoo blog in HK with more than 10,000 views per day!! Reading about their daily stories is like following some drama series...
Another unique blog that I read often is 帶著血癌在法國(醫院)流浪... It's about this guy and his fight with leukemia... Well I like the way he keeps an optimistic outlook about his condition... A good reminder for us who are way more lucky than he is....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home