Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

快樂CPS (後記)

Was reading an old blog entry written just before I left for Hong Kong last August... So many deja-vu things:

(1) We had CPS at Jac's place
(2) We cooked (baked cheese cake the last time and cooked Swedish meat balls this time)
(3) Ivy washed the dishes
(4) There were comments on Eunice's hair colour
(5) Exchange of VCD (Ivy gave me 愛情魔法師 last time and I lent her 轉角遇見愛 VCD this time)

And last but not least - (6) The fun and laughter...

I'm soooo gonna miss this...

As the date of departure is approaching, the whole say bye-bye routine kicks in all over again... Meet people, say goodbye, feel emotional...

I wish I can have the best of both worlds... Sigh...

1 Comments:

Blogger  said...

Yep lots of fun and memories huh? No worries! We'll have them very soon~~!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home