快樂CPS
Yet another successful couch potato session (CPS) at Jac's place this weekend...


Shimin, Ivy and I "reported" to Jac's place on Friday night... after showering and all, we watched "200 Pounds Beauty" which made us sing the high pitch "Maria~" in the siao sa bor style at least a hundred times that night... Then, as with all sleepovers, we slept (duh...)
Next morning, we woke up to the sound of Eunice talking to Aunty as she came to join us in the morning... Then we have ba zhang from Jac's mum for breakfast... Having ba zhang at Jac's place after her mum's annual ba zhang operation has become our routine (I still remember that we went to Jac's place for ba zhang after a rainy morning at Sentosa)...
More couch potato actions follow...
We watched Rising Sun's MV and our usual 少年特攻隊... After so many years, 5566's crappiness in the show still keeps us entertained... And we all went "yeah!" in unison when Renfu's team completed the "100 seconds no NG" challenge... Lunch was Swedish meatball from IKEA... Shimin helped with frying the meatballs while Jac and I made the sauce... Looks good huh?
More TV watching after lunch and we launched into the boliao photo taking mode... Just some of our 傑作...
I hope there will be many more CPS in the years to come! In Jac's new place, in my den in HK (if you guys come over!), or even when some of us get married (kick the husband out)!
------------------------------------------------------------------
同場加映:
Thank you Jac for the nice nice bedsheet!
I have new bedsheet!!! Yeah yeah~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home