Blow Wind Blow Somemore
Just when I though the tropical cyclone Pabuk is going away, it took an U turn and head back to HK....
Heavy rain and strong wind on the way to work... and by lunch time, the observatory said they would put up signal number 8 by 3.30pm...
HR finally gave the green light for everyone to go home around 2 plus... By the time I packed up and leave, it was around 3pm... it was freaking crowded at Causeway Bay MTR and the queue went all the way through the long underpass to almost Times Square!

I was stuck at the station for almost an hour before I got onto the train... So I took a grand total of an hour and a half to reach home!!
Hope that the typhoon will go away soon... I don't wanna spend my weekend at home!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home