Outlet Shopping Day!
Saturday was my super factory outlet shopping day...
First stop - "Marathon" outlet at E-max... Took the free shuttle from my place and it's just 5 minutes away... Nothing too exciting but I still bought a Puma top to wear for my dance class...
Next stop - Tung Chung Citygate... Quite ulu... Took 45 minutes to get there... But I just love all the factory outlets there!! So many of them!! Nike, Adidas, Quicksilver, Espirit... Can spend the whole day shopping there!! Bought a pair of Adidas gym pants at S$26 and another 2 Adidas T-shirts at S$12-15 each! Yeah!
Guess what I saw at Tung Chung?

Food Republic Foodcourt! Surprise surprise... But sad to say, to my disappointment, there is only 1 stall that sells (overpriced) chicken rice and another that sells laksa/ prawn mee/ yong tau fu... Doesn't look very appealing though... And the drink stall sells butter toast but no kaya toast!!
Anyway had to rush off for my dance class so did not stay to try the food there... And in my mad rush I actually forgot to go to Kate Spade outlet to take a look!! Looks like I need to go Tung Chung again some time soon!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home