Christmas Break
My Christmas break is here at long last... On top of Christmas Day and Boxing Day, my boss is giving us extra off day on Christmas Eve to rejuvenate and get prepared for the big peak that's coming... Having said that, I still had to do an interview with a doctor today to test out a new survey...
Hospital is hospital.... Even with the Christmas decor, it still looks groomy...

----------------------------------------------------------------My team went for our Christmas lunch at agnes b cafe yesterday... After a year long wait! We wanted to go there for Christmas last year but it was fully booked... this time we booked a month in advance!
The inside of the cafe looks smaller than what I expected... The decor is very french!

Cute tiny flowers on our table...

And they serve food with agnes b tableware...

My starter - it has got slices of green apple with crab meat and avocado sandwiched in between...

I forgot to take a pic of the main dish... anyway I had some sausages with Port sauce and mashed potato...
And I had creme brulee... Very nicely done - the caramel layer is very crispy and the custard is soft and creamy...

And a nice cup of cafe latte to end of the meal... the milk, coffee and foam were nicely separately in their respective layers... so pretty!

A satisfying lunch on a busy Friday... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home