Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Day 1 in Jakarta

Logging on from my hotel room now...

Flight delay this morning... we were all seated when the captain announced that they need to change a tyre (?!)... So we actually ended up arriving almost an hour late...

Surprise upon arrival! They actually got someone to receive us right after we got off the plane (before customs)... And with their help, we actually didn't need to queue to go through the customs... what a shiok feeling to walk pass some 20 over people in the line waiting for their passport to be chopped and get "express" clearance...

Spent the day at gateway as well as office... no time for lunch until 5pm... thank goodness I actually ate most of the yucky pasta they served on the plane... Only managed to get to the hotel for check at 9pm... Pretty nice little boutique hotel but I am too exhausted to really appreciate... And now I have a report to prepare for tmr! Gotta go work!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home