Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fresh from the Kiln II

My pottery instructor has finally fired the 2 remaining bowls I glazed weeks ago...

I quite like this piece with oak and speckle white glaze on the outside and white glaze on the inside...






This other piece is a result of me being over adventurous with layering... Abit messy...

Made a clay pot today... The shape looks fine but I seriously have no idea what I can do with it... Looks abit like the claypot for 田雞粥 in Geylang...




These are the pieces from last week - my first (and not very successful) attempt with cylinders...


同場加映: My favourite lunch spot in Changi South - Shine Cafe & Bar... Hidden on the top floor of an industrial building, it overlooks Tanah Merah Golf Course... Nice scenary hor?



Can see aeroplanes flying by while having lunch...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home