Flight & Departures
Finally went to the Singapore Flyer with Jac and Eunice (we booked the discount ticket before the flyer technical boo-boo)...
Our "flight" begins here...
After our "flight", we proceed to P.S. to meet Ivy and Wayne to watch "Departures"... Initially, we expected it to be a teary teary show but it turned out to be okay (after we heard Ivy's sansei cried 3 times while watching the show)... It's not a show with many twists and turns but the it brings across many really important messages... It's a show that really reminds you to treasure your loved ones while they are around...
I also like the acting of Masahiro Motoki... but whenever it comes to serious moments in the show, his Gatsby ad would somehow flash across my mind...
After the show, GZ, JY and Shimin came to join us for the dinner at Ichiban Sushi... The hotpot I had is quite nice...
p.s.: After a fun-filled weekend, I really dread going back to office tmr to face the politics all over again... Sigh...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home