Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Years of Friendship

Out for KTV at Liang Court Partyworld with my JC classmates after my pottery class this evening... So many turned up - Louise, Daisy, Wen, JD, Guang, Chris, Alvin, MZ... MZ 嫂 made her VIP appearance too...

5 hours of KTV, 2 bottles of Chivas and tonnes of laughter... it's crazy and hilarious and fun... super high with the songs from 四大天王 and 伍佰... also sang hokkien songs like 愛拼才會贏 and 一百萬... I am super exhausted now, and just abit more sobber from the drinking...

We ended the session with 周華健's 朋友 to commemorate our 10 years of friendship... super high... I took a video of that... but after reviewing, I've decided not to upload so as not to cause any potential embarassment....

Super sei... shall go sleep now... it's 03:18...

Happy Valentines' Day/ Happy Friendship Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home