Vicious Cycle
At 7.50pm, in a super quiet office where 90% of the population had returned home, I couldn't help but overheard this phone conversation...
(a guy from sales calling the KFC hotline)
"I want this and this and that and that...."
"How long will you all take? Huh? 45 MINUTES?! 會餓死人 leh!!"
"Where are you sending the food from huh? Tampines? No nearer branch meh??"
"Is your pepsi cold? Can you bring some ice? Pepsi at room temperature how to drink?"
"How much is that? Can you make sure the guy bring some change? We don't have small change leh..."
I was listening to all these while trying not to burst out laughing from my cubicle... super hilarious...
I think our customers are giving the sales folks such a hard time that they have to do the same thing (perhaps worse) to gain some balance mentally...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home