Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

In HK...

Thanks to some neighbour with wireless network, I'm online! (though I get dc all the time)

So far so good... been really busy settling down... arrived ard 2pm yesterday and it's been exercise all the way... lugging my 20kg luggage up 3 storeys (there's no cute helpful guys around... so sad!)... then went to get grocery, household stuff and a fan from a nearby mall (which have to by lugged up 3 storeys again)... also managed to clean the wardrobe last night before I konked out...

Went to the bank this morning to open my account (so I can get my salary)... and then my colleague and her bf came to bring me to Mong Kok to get my hp and broadband... I got myself a nice white colour Samsung D528! So chio... and the broadband guy will come next Saturday to do the cable (which means I have to rely on my really nice neighbour, whoever he/she is, til next Saturday for Internet!)

Tmr will be another long day… heading to church in Wan Chai… then hopefully can go to Ikea at Causeway Bay to get a couple of stuff (I badly need a foldable table coz I’ve been eating my da bao food in the most awkward pose on the sofa… and a laundry basket too!)

And heading to work on Monday! :P

Yah... and pic of my place and my new hp will be available when I get my own broadband (don't think I can upload them with this v low connectivity)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home