Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Lilies and Roses

I think I've mentioned that I stay near some funeral parlour now... so near my places there are a number of shops that sell funeral wreathes... I'll pass by these shops everyday and after days of observation, I must say that there are some really nice funeral wreathes....

You must be thinking that all wreathes are made of chrysanthemums... you are wrong... well, while I'm getting pretty used to the smell of fresh chrysanthemums now... there are some really nice ones made of other types of flowers... today I saw some with white lilies and pale pink roses... they are quite pretty I must say... If only I can take a photo of them, but I figured I would probably be bashed up by the shopkeeper...

I'm not scared when I see those coffins and funeral wreathes everyday, but I guess it does serve as a reminder to me - to live everyday to the fullest so you have no regret when the day comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home