Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Murphy's Law at Work

"Whatever can go wrong will go wrong."

That's exactly how I felt today...

It was extremely stormy this morning... had to use both hands to hold my umbrella on the way to the bus stop to ensure that it won't fly off...

Waited 40 minutes for my bus and there was a mega jam at the Cross Harbour Tunnel...

Reached office at 10am (though I am not the latest)...

Soon after I reached office, the observatory stepped up the Typhoon signal to No. 3 (Didn't they say that it will not go up to 3?!)... plus a Red Rainstorm signal...

Listened to the most horrible in-depth interview tapes in the batch... totally couldn't make out what on earth the doctors were mumbling (doctors should go for communication classes)...

Came home and realise that the problem with the window is a lot more serious than I thought... called my landlord... hope she's really going to send someone to fix it soon...

Sigh......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home