Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

有朋自遠方來, 不亦樂乎

It's great to have visitor in town! Met up with Esmond since he's in town for business... he's with a shipping MRO company now and is jetsetting around... cool huh?

We met at TST in the evening and watched the "Symphony of Light" show... not as interesting as we expect it to be and we "siam" halfway through... went to Mong Kok for dinner at a 茶餐廳...

He had a bowl of 雲吞面...


While I have a bowl of 沙嗲牛肉蛋公仔面...


Great food is just a bonus... the best thing you can have is great company... I think it's the first time I am not eating dinner alone ever since I arrived in HK... It's great catching up with him man... reminds me of those days when we hang out in some cafe and chit chat for hours...

Went to walk walk at Ladies Market and Langham place a little but we were not really in the shopping mood... ended up at 許留山 for dessert... I had my cup of 涼茶蜂蜜爽 to cool of my heatiness while Esmond had 楊枝金撈 which 許留山 is famous for...


It's some mango sago with pomelo on top... not bad...

Now I'm super full... but should sleep soon... still gotta work tmr!

1 Comments:

Blogger ivy said...

i miss my smelly tofu in HK!! haha..

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home