Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Curtain from Ikea!

Went to Ikea again (I swear this will be the last time in a long long while) and got myself this light brown/beige curtains for the windows and a translucent white one for my bedroom... Just to complete my house overall look and feel...



The white one is nice right? And it's quite cheap... :)

Now that my Starhub digital voice travel is up, I'm really making full use of it... called home for 1 whole hour! Mainly talked to my mum, then my dad and sister took turn to talk abit too... I think every Singaporean who is away from home should have it!

Esmond will be arriving HK today for business... bringing him to TST to walk walk and have dinner Tuesday night... my first visitor in HK! So exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home