Summer Event at Shek O
Today's the summer event for our team... we went to 石澳 Shek O (or to be exact, 大浪灣 Big Wave Bay), and Fanny got her hubby's friend to teach us how to surf...
大浪灣 is not very big, but the wave is pretty ok... weather was nice but like any beach in HK, there's lots of rubbish... we found alot of cauliflowers along the coastline... wonder how they got there... erm....
So we were there from 9 in the morning til 1pm... started off with a 15 min instruction from 財叔 (the trainer... who isn't old actually... wonder why they call him "uncle") and then we went straight into the water with the surf board... after paddling like mad, kena baked under the sun like lobster, and suffering countless accidents with surf boards colliding and overturning, I finally managed to ride the wave while kneeling on the board (didn't manage to stand, and I played cheat coz 財叔 helped to push the surf board a little)...
Really fun... but VERY tiring... oh man... wonder how I am going to work tomorrow... :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home