My Hong Kong Island Adventure
27 August – 10.40pm
Made my way to Hong Kong Island this morning to a friend’s brother’s church in Wan Chai… Did my research and took bus 115 there… But guess what?? I missed the bus stop and before I know it, the bus dashed its way to Central… so I had to take a bus back the other direction, but I still made it in time… J
It was funny how I met my friend’s brother… I went into the lift of the building with a couple… was catching my breath when the guy asked if I’m his brother’s friend… still wondering how he guessed it… maybe I had that blur look on my face…
Went to check out my workplace at Causeway Bay in the afternoon… Also did some shopping around the area in Time Square and Sogo before hitting Ikea to get some stuff for my place… everywhere was sooooo freaking crowded! I swear I’m going to get the stupid TV fixed and just be a couch potato…
In the evening, I tried to walk my way to Jusco at Whompoa Garden… I made it but it was a freaking long walk… decided that I’ll just pay a little to take a van next time…
Went home with my packed dinner… fixed up the DIY clothes rack… ironed all my clothes that need ironing (from the way I squeezed them into my luggage)… Tired tired…
Shall rest early… gonna start work tmr!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home