Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Update Update Update

I finally got my broadband at home!! Yay!!

But then hor... that stupid starhub digital voice travel thingie is NOT working... argh... so akan datang til I manage to fix it...

So it's been a week... I've finally managed to "transform" my place to something more "can make it"...

First, the living room...

From this...



To this...

Now the bed room...

From this...

To this... (I lug that cupboard from the shop half a street away and up 4 storeys man!)

And the kitchenette...

This...


To this...

And finally the toilet...

From this...

To this...


Not bad hor? That's after 2 trips to Ikea and 3 trips to Whompoa 家居庭 and multiple trips to 日本屋 which sells household stuff...

And I managed to finally make my TV work today! Realise that I've been plugging it to the wrong socket... diaoz...

Revelation after all these - a good screwdriver is the best friend of a girl staying alone... there's so many DIY thingie that I lost count of the number of times I use a screwdriver in this week...

Works been pretty ok... started helping out with some current jobs... mainly quantitative stuff for now... will probably do quali later...

Oh yah I mentioned I bought a new hp yah? This is my new Samsung D528...


Chio hor?

For the photo of me surfing at Shek O beach, also need to wait... it's in my office computer...

One last thing to update... this is for CIE folks esp chicken... there IS ribena sio in this world ok? I saw it on the menu at a hk cafe... here's the proof...

See the last item on the list? Hahaha....

OK... it's a pretty long update... that's about it for now...

*p.s.: Happy birthday, Jac!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home