Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Monday, September 04, 2006

Things That We Do in Office

My colleagues are really quite a fun bunch... Today, K was talking about getting some nice lingeries as a friend's wedding gift... we ended up searching for nice ones on the internet after lunch... my boss also came by to make recommendation... haha...

In the evening, we asked M's sister who is a chinese physician to come down to our office after work... then we all squeeze into my boss' room for consultation... v funny how we took turn but the rest will keep interrupting and say "I have that symptom too"... hahaha...

She said my body is 血虛肝陰... I think it has something to do with weak blood circulation and liver blah blah... whatever that means... but she said I'm heaty too... must be because of all the biscuits I've been eating (but it's really nice!)... should really cut down on that... and go find myself some 涼茶 to drink...

Meeting Esmond tmr! My 1st visitor from Singapore! Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home