I've Moved! (Part II)
Time flies... It's been a week since I've moved... It feels like only yesterday when I was taking these photos while waiting for the mover to arrive...
Last glimpse of my place at Hung Hom...

All my stuff in suitcases and trash bags...

My little bedroom looking bare with the translucent curtain taken down...

Over at my new place, my new furniture arrived over the past few days and I've finally finished unpacking... Here's my new bedroom...

I got the bedframe at only S$150 from Direct Sale Centre! And I bought a new sliding door wardrobe at the same place for barely S$300...

This is the living room... Cozy...

And this is the view from the door... can see the dining area (which is rather messy at the moment)...

The toilet with the standing shower on the left...

And finally the kitchen (with alot of barang barang)...

Nice place hor? :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home