Nice and Relaxing Day
Went for service in the afternoon and took the tram to Wanchai Convention Centre for the Book Expo... been wanting to go but chose to go today coz my ex-colleague's wife is having autograph session for her new book... she has been blogging about the growing up journey of her two little kids and the blog has just been published into a book!
Meimei and Didi (the two kids) were at the autograph session too... aren't they cute? They brought along their little chops (with their face on it) to autograph!
Their book sold really well! At one point it is sold out at the counter and people were queueing up while waiting for the publisher to get more stock from elsewhere...
I bought a grand total of 4 books!! Couldn't resist the temptation especially when the publishers are all giving 20-30% discount...
At the end of everything, I took a nice and long bus ride home... Been taking MTR all the time so it nice taking tram and bus and just enjoy looking at the things happening along the streets...
And here's my belated 湯圓... 冬至 is supposed to be last Saturday but I forgot to get myself 湯圓... so I've decided to cook it today...

Looks good yah?
Finally, some food for thought:
“事業是個膠波波,掉下會反彈起來,健康、家庭、戀愛卻是玻璃球,掉落了也就破碎了。”

1 Comments:
hey... lend me mami-mama's book when u finish reading!
Post a Comment
<< Home