Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Monday, November 09, 2009

Not So Blue Monday

I seldom blog about work these days but I have to blog this to commemorate the day - Finally presented the local market roadmap which I've been working on to the South Pacific VP and MDs... The response from them was pretty positive... What a relief!

Since I'm at the downtown regional office in the afternoon (instead of my ulu office in Changi South), I met up with some ex-colleagues in town for dinner... Ate at First Thai Food at Purvis Street and I'm soooo full now...

Snapped around on my way back... All the Christmas lights are up!




==================================
This is Wyl's cool new toy - Digital Harinezumi.
Works like a lomo but it's digital... and it's so tiny and cute! Cool stuff!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home