Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Sun, The Sand, And The Sea

In the midst of all the chaos going on in the department, a colleague suggested going to Sibu Island for a weekend getaway during the coming school holiday. And it's amazing how it perks all of us up!

Sibu is somewhere in Malaysia... basically quiet place by where you can suntan, swim and snorkel. Sounds good for relaxing huh? (Yes, all of us need to relax...) Hope the trip will really materialise...

Well... while Sibu is great for a weekend getaway, one day I wish I can go to Cocoa Island in Maldives... it's like my dream honeymoon destination ok?! The resort is super duper cool! Imagine dipping your feet in the cool sea water right at the door step of your little villa? Or watching the fish swimming freely right from the balcony?


It's almost too good to be true... but as for now, I can only dream on... but at least I get to go to Sentosa this Sunday... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home