Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Which Type Are you?

Heard from a friend who have a lot of Japanese friends that the Japanese like to associate personality to blood type and horoscope, so much so that they will choose not consider someone for relationship just because the person is a type B Gemini. Thought it's quite crazy. But nonetheless, I'm still quite happy to know that Japanese men perceive Pisces girls favourably, and that AB type people are supposed to be "cool, rational, sociable, popular and empathic".

Whatever it is, I watched the Korean movie "My Boyfriend is Type B" with the choir gang today at Jac's place. Some of the parts are really quite funny. A good show to watch if you want to relax and have a good laugh.


The type B boyfriend in the show is really quite a jerk especially at the beginning of the show. However, I think it is a true reflection of a portion of the male population on earth. Though we all were pretty disgusted by this jerk, I guess the character is still so much more real than Min Jung-Ho from Jewel in the Palace (大长今). While all the female who watch Jewel from the Palace may fantasize that they will meet someone like Min one day, but I guess all of us can just dream on because someone like that is purely fictional.

Btw, the DVD was rented from Play! kiosk. I think it is one of the best business concept around. Once you have registered for an account, you can just rent DVDs with your IC number (which you won't forget) and your thumb (they use biometric!). Don't even need to remember password! That's so cool! And it is available 24 hours a day! If you can't sleep, you can just pop by the kiosk and rent a DVD to watch! Check out more at www.play.com.sg! Even their faceless mascot is cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home