My New Office!
Finally decorated my new office - went to IKEA today and got stuff for the room I'm sharing with Mei.

The desk on the right is mine and the one on the left is Mei's. See the lava lamp? It's a birthday gift from the choir gang some years back. (Lost count... getting old...) And the Tigger is the permanent resident of my office since last year.

And this is the full view of my desk. Not bad huh? Though not my favourite L-shape table (which is also available in the open office space, not the rooms) but the privacy of having my own room is more than enough to compensate for it.
One problem with the room is that it's a little like a fish tank, with a glass panel next to the door (and next to where I sit!). But we got ourselves a curtain to solve this problem. Now no one can be kay-poh and peep at what we are doing! Hee....
And now... presenting the best part of the room...

Cool right? Very cosy! I love it!

3 Comments:
Wah 5 years old already?
We are getting old... =P
Glad that you like my office... I like also! Haha...
I also like!!
wah lau what kind of office is that? so jealous. hmph.
Post a Comment
<< Home