Surprise Surprise!!
If you read my blog entry "Discover Hong Kong - 买东西吃东西 (Day 2)", you would have seen this picture:

A piece of "石本"仔糕 which is only left with half a bite, after being attacked by two hungry souls.
Anyway, I thought I wouldn't get to see my favourite "石本"仔糕 til I visit HK again. But guess what? I found it at C-Jade Express (this fast food branch of Crystal Jade, at Wisma basement 1)! Surprise surprise!!

OK, let's be very honest here. It's really not as nice as the HK one. The colour is off, and the texture is too soft. But well, at least there's plenty of red bean inside. And it's always great to find stuff from your hometown in Singapore.
Other than "石本"仔糕, you can also find 鸡蛋仔 in Singapore. It's sold in Plaza Singapura foodcourt (the very first stall you see from the escalator). Go try it! Great snack to smuggle into the PS cinema!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home