Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Things That Make Me Smile

There are so many little things around here in HK that remind me of Singapore... The hainanese chicken rice in 茶餐廳... the outdated Female and Nuyou magazines available at the bookshop near my workplace... speaking Singlish on the phone with my big big boss' PA based in Singapore... and so many more... So excited when I see/hear all these... They never fail to bring a smile on my face...

The funny things that we do in office on a daily basis - Peggy trying to help Fanny and Nancy pluck eyebrows, all of us trying to learn yoga moves from Peggy... Molly and Nancy demostrating the hip hop moves from their classes at California Fitness...

And even the guy at the 茶餐廳 near my place which I report to every evening... After I made my dinner order today, he said that I'm finally ordering a rice dish apart from my usual noodles or marcaroni... so funny... he actually remembers when I don't...

Tmr is Friday already! Must quickly clear my work, coz next Wednesday we'll have to join in the teambuilding with the participants for the regional meeting hosted in HK this time round... and then have to host them for dinner at Sai Kung and Central on Wednesday and Thursday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home