Ka.lei.do.scope

[k&-'lI-d&-"skOp]
Gk. kalos (beautiful) + eidos (form) + scopos (watcher)

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Indian Dance and More

Been a busy weekend...

Friday night went for movie... watched the show "Step Up"... Quite a nice show... it's about some youngsters dancing.... super cool...

Then yday went with Wylis and Fok for Indian Dance class at Planet Yoga... was absolutely hilarious coz the moves are super duper 姣... laugh til I tear man... and dancing in the class makes me feel like being in some Indian movie scene where the whole lot of people jump out from nowhere and start dancing together... hahaha....

Went to collect the pillow from Jusco today... it's free gift from buying the winter blanket the other time... then "accidentally" bought a trench coat at Whompoa Garden also... but quite worth it lah... HK$250 only... normally it would cost double the price...

Good weekend except that there was this stupid lizard that spoilt my mood today... found this small lizard in my kitchen sink this evening... after knocking from the bottom of the sink and poking around for 15 minutes, it just refused to get lost... so too bad... I ended up pushing it to somewhere near the bottom and wash it down with a blast of water... that stuborn thing still dare to climb up again! So I decided that it deserved another blast of water, and then some boiling water after that... I know it's cruelty to animal but that I gave that lizard altogether 30 minutes to get lost but it refuses... stupid lizard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home