Baby...
Today (or rather, yesterday) is my colleague Baby's birthday. We went to TCC @ Dhoby Ghaut for dinner together with Jas and bf. The food is quite yummy, and I must commend the chef for being innovative. I had this dish called "Mozza Beef Tofu".

It basically tofu baked with minced beef and cheese on top. The melted cheese is a little chewy while the tofu is really smooth. Quite an interesting combination. :)
You must be wondering why Baby is called Baby. She's actually the youngest in the department. Before she came in, I was the youngest for almost half a year. So when she came in, I was quite glad to let her be the "Baby" in the department. And since I always call her Baby, she also conveniently calls me "Mummy". And this is what she gave me rececntly...

"Mamee" as Mother's Day prezzie! So funny! Hahaha... Only Baby can think of that...

2 Comments:
Wheeee!!
Baby is mentioned in mummy's blog!
Eh, you haven eat the mamee?
The "whee" sounds familiar... think I heard that on the way up Genting last Dec...
Anyway the mamee is still on my desk... intending to keep it for "emergency" purpose...
Post a Comment
<< Home